General Sales Conditions
Art 1 General Provisions
1. The user browsing this area has access to Cityxcape, accessible via the url www.cityxcape.it. Indicate that the transmission and control of the conditions are not sufficient.
2. The General SalesTerms and Conditions apply to the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made online on the website in compliance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Ditta Cityxcape di Valeria Vitrano
Registered Office in Via Giuseppe Mario Puglia, 21. Zip Code 90134 Palermo
VAT number 06711510823
Registration REA PA 410129
3. before accessing the services provided by the website the user is required to have read the General Sales Conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the moment of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General SalesTerms whose terms Cityxcape reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to access the website, the services provided and the purchase of the services in Italian and as well as in English.
Art 2 Object
1. The present General Sales Terms and Conditions govern the offer, the transmission and the acceptance of purchase orders exclusively on Cityxcape website and do not govern, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products made by third parties other than the seller itself, by link, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting the orders or purchase any product we suggest to check the general sales conditions.
Art. 3 Conclusion of the Contract
1. To conclude the contract it is essential to fill in the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Sales Conditions, the information on each service purchased, the means of payment that can be used for the purchase, the conditions for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Sales Conditions, including the Information on the right of withdrawal and on the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form sent by the user, after verification of the data and information contained in the form.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price, as soon as the online order submission procedure has been completed. This will happen at the end of the guided procedure, by clicking on the “Finish and send the order” button.
6. Once the contract is concluded the seller takes charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 Data and contacts recording of the user
1. In completing the guided registration procedure by completing the form for the sale of services, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. In any case, the confirmation exempts Cityxcape from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user also undertakes to promptly inform Cityxcape of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
3. Whenever the user disclose inaccurate, untruthful or incomplete data, or if there is a dispute by interested parties about the payments made, Cityxcape will have the right to not activate or suspend the service, until the relative deficiencies attributable to the user will not be remedied.
4. the user undertakes to keep his / her data with due care and diligence and not to transfer these temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 Payment methods and prices
1. the price of the services will be the one indicated on the website, except where there is an obvious error.
2. in the event of an error, Cityxcape will notify it to the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Cityxcape cannot be obliged to provide the service sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices indicated on website are inclusive of VAT. Prices may change at any time. Price changes do not apply to orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired services have been selected they will be added to the cart. Follow the instructions for the purchase, entering and verifying the indications required in each step of the process; order details may be changed before payment.
5. The payment can be made by: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal, or through cash payment and issuing of the purchase receipt at the office, Via Giuseppe Mario Puglia, 21 – Palermo.
Art. 6 Delivery methods and possible refunds.
1. Cityxcape, by processing the order, will send to the user an e-mail containing the payment receipt for the service purchased and the ticket to use the service.
2. The ticket contains all the information on the event in object of the service purchased: Type of the event, itinerary, date, starting time of the event, methods and instructions for its correct execution. Cityxcape reserves the right to modify the itinerary where necessary and to communicate it to the user as soon as possible.
3. In cases of “reasons of force majeure” or failure to achieve the minimum number of participants, Cityxcape will work to make the full reimbursement of the price. On the other hand, the full reimbursement of the price will not take place if the event hasalready started, but it could not be concluded due to reasons of force majeure due to adverse weather conditions.
Art. 7 Guarantee of Conformity and responsibility of the purchased Services
1. Purchases made are subject to the rules of the Consumer Code in terms of guarantee for defects and discrepancies of the products applicable to the type of goods and services purchased from time to time. The customer will therefore be granted the rights referred to in art. 130 of the Consumer Code and these rights must be exercised under the terms of art. 132 of the aforementioned Consumer Code.
2. Cityxcape declines all responsibility for the personal organization of the user of the trip, the accommodation or the hotel, aimed to participating in the event covered by the service purchased. Therefore all the activities organized directly by the user fall within his responsibility. Therefore neither Cityxcape nor our collaborators at the event may be liable in the event of damage suffered in connection with such expenses.
3. The responsibility of Cityxcape as well as that of our collaborators at the event is governed and identified by Italian law (in particular by the Consumer Code), by these General Conditions and does not extend to cases not expressly provided for by these regulatory and contractual provisions. In particular, neither Cityxcape nor the collaborators of the Event can be held responsible for facts or events detrimental to the user and others and that are determined by the conduct of the same or by facts that the law recognizes to be outside our responsibility.
4. It is understood between the parties that these General Conditions of Sale do not exclude or limit in any way our responsibility and the responsibility of our collaborators of the Event for death or damage to the person caused by a fact or omission on our part or of our collaborators of the Event.
Art. 8 Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without any penalty and without having provided any specific reason within the period of 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
2. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Cityxcape through explicit written communication by registered letter with return receipt at the address: Via Giuseppe Mario Puglia, 21. Zip code 90134 Palermo.
3. The user can also communicate the withdrawal from the contract, always within the period of 14 days, by sending an e-mail to Cityxcape containing the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
4. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that Cityxcape’s services and products fall within the categories provided for by art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
5. Once the withdrawal right has been communicated, Cityxcape will endeavor to reimburse by the same means used by the user for the purchase of the service. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal must provide his IBAN, SWIFT and BIC bank details necessary for the execution of the refund.
Art. 9 Contacts, Complaints and Resolutions of Disputes
1. If the user wishes to make any request or complaint regarding the purchase, he can contact Cityxcape at the following address: Co – Working Moltivolti, Via Giuseppe Mario Puglia, 21. Cap 90134 Palermo; by phone at the following telephone number +39 391 4050070, by email at the following email address email@example.com
2. Where a dispute arises, Cityxcape is available to meet the user in order to negotiate an agreement that allows for a solution that is satisfying for both parties.
3. The General Sales Terms and Conditions and the contracts are governed by Italian law (and in particular by the Consumer Code – which in articles 46 to 67 govern distance contracts – and by Legislative Decree 70 of 09/04/2003 in the matter of electronic commerce) and in light of this they must be interpreted.
3.1. For any dispute that may arise in connection with the general sales conditions and / or purchase agreements, the user can activate an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure in accordance with the requirements set out in articles 141 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
3.2. the user also has the right to use the online dispute resolution procedure available on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Art. 10 Processing of personal data.
Art 11. Applicable law and competent court
1. The General SalesTerms and Conditions are governed by the Italian law and are interpreted on the basis of this, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of origin of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Sales Terms are subject exclusively to the Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and / or consequent must be resolved by the Italian court, in particular if the user is a consumer, any disputes must be settled before the court of the place of residence or domicile of the same, based on the applicable law.